Sunday, September 27, 2009

Well, I made it into History

well, in Santa Maria at least….

I donated a Painting of mine to the city of Santa Maria, and the Mayor personally thanked me and said he would be extremely happy to display it in the newly designed and built public library that opened last year. My wife and I are thrilled at this and are looking forward to taking the kids to the Library and seeing my painting on the wall. I am posting pictures of it here. The Title is “Reflection of Soul”

I would like to thank all of my friends and Family for your love and support and I dedicate this first great public display to My family and all of you. My painting is now part of the permanent collection of art in Santa Maria California and the State of California in General.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joseph,

    Congratulations! Not only for the fantastic accolades--and being accepted for display in the library--but for creating another powerful painting.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete