Sunday, November 23, 2008

Love, Jobs and 401(k)s - NY Times.com

I find it interesting, as more things change the more they stay the same. I have always put my faith in the fact that man is flawed, and we look towards a "higher power" to guide us as times get tough, and then forget the assisting forces when we live in good times. I have taken time to remember the spirits that guide my life, and I hope they have not forgotten me when I suffer through the things in my life that trouble me. this article is just that, a notice to us to remember that out in the world, no matter how god or bad, the human condition to resort to a spiritual life is always present.

Read it, and have a good chuckle, or take the advise to heart. As for me, I do my own Tarot Readings.

Love, Jobs and 401(k)s - Anytime.com

No comments:

Post a Comment