Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Kids Are Prone To Causing Instant Fun

 

OK, so I got bored and decided to mess with the free Windows Live Movie Maker Program that came with my computer, my kids were supposed to go to bed at 9pm, but they saw me and decided to get involved.

A bit later, I had the following cinematic great, I hope you enjoy it, Next week I go to Sundance…… no, not really, but this was fun

Fun with kids, when it’s bedtime, keeping them up late and driving Mom Crazy :)

My kids are great, and this just enforces my belief that my girls are cute, and always will be.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joseph,

    What a great family video. I bet your daughters remember fun times like this for many years.

    Congrats on turning the tough bed-time ritual into a comedy of joy.

    Reminds me of such serendipity times I had with my kids when they were little.

    Peace,
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete