Sunday, November 21, 2010

So what do you say when you have nothing to say?



 

It is Sunday night and I am bored beyond belief, I have had a great weekend, had fun with my kids and my wife was wonderful. I have nothing to specifically talk about and I feel I need to say it here. I want to know what is the reason for this, why blog about nothing. Well everyone does it, everyone has something to say and feel that it needs to be shared here, on the blog-o-sphere, where everyone has a voice and scream as loud as they can above everyone else. Rambling seems to be a favorite past-time of all bloggers, so I ask this question, why do you feel that what you have to say in no more or no less important that everyone else, and / or why do you feel what you say has to matter.

I don’t think that what bloggers have to say is “no important” but I have seen that all bloggers (even myself) feel that what they say is enlightening and everyone else is “less that mediocre”.

Educate Me

No comments:

Post a Comment